This is such a tough question for me because I am such an open book! So, I asked for some help and here’s my attempt:
- From the boyfriend: Why are you an open book?
I am an open book because I feel while trust is definitely earned, I feel like you have to give it to get it. You never know what sharing your story with someone can do for them, maybe open their eyes, or make them think.
- I think I have a high possibility of dying of laughter. I’m not kidding. I laugh hard and often that I think there is a high chance of that happening to me.
- I love ASL Poetry and those who create/do it! I have picked up American Sign Language during my time at RIT and I have fallen in love with it. It has given me another opportunity to connect and communicate with others as well as express some great ideas.
(Thank you Luane and Dangerous Signs!)
- I am a huge book worm. I love love love reading. I really miss reading children’s books though!
- I have to be organized! I can’t have a crazy messy desk, e-mail un-filed, or my tasks unwritten. I feel quite crazy on the weeks I forget to use my planner.
- On the contrary to number 6, I use a handful of tools to gather my online inspiration and it kinda drives me nuts. I use pInterest for motivating quotes, or inspiring images, and Evernote for compiling my favorite quotes. I sometimes have downloaded images that I love and want to make a desktop slideshow of, but it feels all over the place… I’m working on it, haha.
- I am a good-listener and really enjoy helping someone see the brighter side to their day.
- I go through some hard times of self-doubt and disbelief in my work and sometimes it gets the best of me.
- From a friend: What inspires me most in the world?
That’s a tough question. I would have to say seeing people do well for themselves, positivity, love, and resilience. All of that combined makes me feel so inspired!
- I shaved my hair in January of 2014 to donated it all in effort to bring awareness of cancer and cancer research, as well as contribute to the production of wigs for cancer patients.
© Mariah Texidor
I hope this was interesting! I love learning about people, so feel free to share an interesting fact about yourself too!